View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 06:25 AM   #7
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarthak View Post
I think i will buy ad supported version of kindle touch, but will it anyway affect in font and other ways if epub books which have been converted into mobi format to read in kindle???
and do i need to have credit card to open an amazon account????
Any embedded fonts in the ePub ebooks will not be included in the converted Mobipocket ebook for use on a Kindle. The Kindle doesn't support embedded fonts (there is the new KF8 format Amazon have been talking about, but it's not available yet).

You do not need a credit card to have an account at Amazon.com, you only need an email address.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote