View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 11:12 PM   #1
Sarthak
Sarthak began at the beginning.

Device: none
Never seen one and really confused

Hi friends, I am new to this forum and new to the world of ereaders. Never seen one ad dont know how it works.
I live in Nepal and love to read english literature. I want to buy an ebook reader and searched a lot and still havent been able to make my mind. Here are the circumstances.
1) I live in Nepal and my brother is in US I am thinking of getting him buy one for me.
2) I dont have any credit cards and my brother wont be letting me use his so i wont be spending a penny on buying book from the online stores (amazon,B&N) etc so wont be needing any account
3) I can download loads of bestsellers and new books and have read a lot on my computer using Adobedigitaleditions and mobireader but want to make sure that those books which i've read in my computer can be read without any complications at all in ereader by simply connecting by USB
4) I am thinking of getting either Nook or a Kindle touch both @ $99 and cant distinguish as most books i download are on epub /pdf which goes well for Nook but in case of Kindle there is audiobook format and as i hear background music while reading as well.. So if i can convert the epub books i have into mobi without any complications and decrease in quality and then i think i can go for kindle
What do you say guys,, really need ur help
Sarthak is offline   Reply With Quote