View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 02:17 AM   #18
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanga View Post
This is awesome - thanks Kranu. Makes the fantasy pics I've got look legitimate. Thanks to javanmaar and NiLuJe for the terminal technique. Stamped up my pics with no effort =). Thanks!

PS - any chance of getting the size / shape of the stamp image? ie what font you used, what colours, etc? I would like to make (or get =D) stamps with the colours reversed and with the bar at the top of the screen too.

cheers!
I just picked an official screensaver with good contrast and extracted the stamp from the image. If you have Photoshop/GIMP, you can just open the stamp file and edit it there
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote