View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdma View Post
Anyone know of any tricks to make any of these readers talk to the Calibre OPDS server? I considered Calibre2OPDS, but I don't think that would solve anything, since I still need to figure out how to get the readers to pull the data.
What you could do is a variant of this. As your tablet is running Win7, use your browser and the mobile or standard version of the calibre server. It is a full browser, so won't have problems. Find the books you want and download them into your reader's import directory. Voila!

I just tried it from my HTC phone and it works fine. I also know that Starson17 uses this method all the time, with happiness.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote