View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:36 PM   #5
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Thanks, Kovid. Doesn't sound too hard. But is it possible to have a user defined column that contains this info? I really don't want to switch back and forth - I get too engrossed in the books, but I would like to skip over the ones already on my kindle.

Maybe I am the only one who would find this useful. I have my home page on my Kindle reduced to one page, to keep it clean. And I find am more likely to read the books if they are on my kindle, as I only keep a few in each collection. I can easily see what books are on my kindle when it is attached - I just want to be able to keep this information after the kindle is detached.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote