View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:24 AM   #21
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Love this book....Oceans Eleven in Star Wars....what a concept..and a Star Wars books that doesn't really use "the force", or "sith" but so well done, is just fantastic!!

Just actually reviewed this on my blog.

I'll have to take a look at your blog. I'm a bit more than halfway through and I am loving it so far. I hope we see more books like this in the Star Wars Universe. I read that there won't be any more lengthy series for a while after Fate of the Jedi ended and they are going back to single author stories/trilogies.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote