View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #62
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Dr. D,

What a good humored approach to what it seems many here find annoying as all get-out and what those of us who have books to sell see as one of the few ways to Get The Word Out. Speaking for all of the authors here, may I say thanks to all here at MobileRead for your tolerance and especially your purchases.

In the spirit of this unique and innovative thread, may I take this opportunity to Shamelessly Announce A Huge Price Increase for Boomerang? Of course I may. This Friday I will be submitting a new price of (Gasp!) $4.99 to Smashwords, Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Why the three buck price hike? You'd have to ask my friends who are successful business people and who have been giving me grief ever since I priced Boomerang at ninety-nine cents and did not let up even when I upped the price to $1.99. Something about perceived value.

So, if you want to get your money's worth, wait until the price goes up. If you want to take advantage of a non-business savvy author, snag it at $1.99 before the end of the week.

Now comes the part Dr. D and a whole bunch of other folks here would probably like to see from all the writers here: I now pledge that, apart from responding to other members comments, I am henceforth done promoting my current book here on mobileread. Thanks!

Best,
Alan

Last edited by plumboz; 03-16-2010 at 01:15 PM.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote