View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 12:07 AM   #8
akira28
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassanik View Post
I like the e-ink for the clarity of the page, which is better. I also like the lighter weight. I don't like that my Cool-er (my e-ink device) doesn't default to the last book I was reading, which my EB1150 does. I also like that it holds alot more books.

I think the ergonomics of the EB1150 is superior, and the weight while heavier is not super heavy either, more like a hardback weight. It is reliable, and I have yet to break it (broke my Cool-er 2 times). It only holds 5-10 books, which means I have to download books more often. I like the touchscreen and stylus for navigating. For reading in bed its better because of the back light.

If you are not sure if you will use a e-reader very much a EB1150 is a great way to start, its the least expensive and it holds the price well, you can fairly easily resell on ebay for roughly the same price.

Ideally? I was a EB1150 with a eink screen and more book storage.

Amy
It doesn't sound like you added the memory card. A 128MB card holds 200 books according to the company's website. Adding that could get you closer to your ideal.

Last edited by akira28; 08-30-2009 at 12:10 AM.