View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 03:42 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Herley View Post
As for future book choices, would it not be a good idea to favour titles which are (1) free to download and (2) available in all formats?
I certainly agree it would be nice if we could all get the ebook for free. But, also I don't think we should limit ourselves to this. If you can't afford a $5 once a month why do you have a reader, PC, internet access, etc? If you can't just skip that months... no biggie.

Even if you go with one of your books... even though it is freely obtainable it is not actually free. You are required to pay for it.

Just my 3¢ (inflation you know).

BOb

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote