View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:10 AM   #323
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by centhena View Post
It's okay my hubby says he prefers the numbers on his anyway so fixable or not I'll just get over it. I don't want to have to have multiple methods of importing books depending on his Kindle or mine. That would just be a pain. ) My only remaining task is to figure out why my cover art isn't displaying properly for a fairly large section of books and I can stop thinking about this for a while and just enjoy my new kindle. ) Thanks for all the help everyone. )
There is a solution for the cover art. Simply switch to List View. Wish there was a viewmode similar to the apps - a mini cover and text next to it. Not all covers show the title in an easy to read way.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote