View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:59 AM   #146
adbosch
Addict
adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Pocketbook Color 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
"Exit" button must be still confirmed by dialog. I am not going to change it, since it was an often requested and in my opinion useful option.
I don't see the advantage of the exit dialogue at all, but if on the other hand it is a much requested feature ... Still I'd much prefer a menu option to activate or disable this feature. If you don't feel it's useful, believe me, it soon becomes quite irritating and when I want to exit, please let me exit instead of asking me if I know what I'm doing. Of course I know! This dialogue is sooooooo Microsoft
adbosch is offline   Reply With Quote