View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #98
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
I think he was just being cute in his example, but your point is taken and valid. Without readers we have no audience at all and I think most of us understand that a real problem with DRM is being able to port it to other devices (either newer ones or different formats). When I sell from my online store, I sell both formats in one bundle--because many readers do have both an epub and a kindle. (Amazon, you'd be doing us all a favor if you supported epub...)

You're right the open dialogue helps a lot. I watch these threads for that very reason. I want to see which way the wind is blowing and how things and attitudes are changing.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote