View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 08:10 PM   #21
beespeckled
Zealot
beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: KOBO Aura One; Kindle Oasis 3
The actual owner reviews available on CR (thru my library's website for free) is even more helpful IMHO. Gives me a better picture of a product if owners are stating common problems experienced or positives.

I don't always agree with their findings, having purchased products that have had years of trouble free use before finding out that they were not rated so well in CR. I like their mission and purpose though.
beespeckled is offline   Reply With Quote