View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Tingle View Post
2 GB is probably winning because that's the largest non-HC SD card size. I actually checked 2 GB and 256 MB, since I have an ancient card for my jetBook, but I use a 2 GB card in my smartphone and my PDA.
You can get non-SDHC SD cards up to 4GB. Anything beyond that will be SDHC.

I have two 2GB SD cards in my Tapwave Zodiac 2, but could go to 4GB if needed. I also have an assortment of 256MB and 512MB SD cards, plus a pair of 4GB SDHC cards used as thumb drives for laptop and notebook.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote