View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #28
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
While I don't think the hater vs. fanboy argument is ever very productive, it's definitely frustrating having people assume I'm overreacting, imagining things, or making things up regarding my blue/green/pink clouds on two PW units. Lack of willingness to exercise critical thinking goes both ways. I've been on both sides of this kind of thing, but usually I am the person sitting back and thinking "Huh, my unit is fine, they must be really picky to care about their alleged (screen tinge, light bleed, dead pixel, ghosting, wharever)."

The difference is I never posted and told those people their concerns were invalid, or tried to devalue the weight of negative reviews. Everyone knows how crowd-sourcing works in product reviews--in general, both extremes (haters/fanboys) cancel each other out; that doesn't mean there isn't a difference between a 3.5 star product and a 5 star product. That's the whole point.

Last edited by Trauma Doll; 10-10-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote