View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 11:51 AM   #193
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Okay. So now I have the image of a mad Hollywood executive pitching a remake cross of Gremlins (with the Panda-ettes in the lead role, doubtless singing) and the Manchurian Candidate. And I don't even want to think how they're going to get Dr Evil into it.

Lagavulin, Laphroaig, Talisker, Ardbeg ... come to my rescue. Vats of Cranachan, you are needed....
that sounds about right.

welcome to the madhouse, by the way. resistance is futile.

that should really be the official MR tagline.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote