View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #113
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I have a bunch of reference files as e-pub and pdf on mine and it would just be nice to have them somewhere separate to my books. I do put a "Z" at the start of all the titles on them to keep them together and somewhat out of the way, but it would just be neater to have "folder" for them to go in. Not so bad with the speed of the KT vs KW or KO not having this, but would be nice.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote