View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 02:34 PM   #184
Michael.A.H
Enthusiast
Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
hi guys
i have found a Kobo Aura H2O on ebay for just 120$ , as i looked closly in the discription , it was written :
Rakuten Kobo e-book store, only PDF books that are sold in the Rakuten Kobo e-book store will be supported
so i want to know that wether or not is it possible to bypass this limit by installing and using koreader ,
thanks
Michael.A.H is offline   Reply With Quote