View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 08:36 AM   #9
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjnagle View Post
I'll try to come (really I want to), but saturday is a busy day for me. I have family obligations on the other side of town, plus I have to pick up the slack on teleread because of David's heart attack. It would be a shame to miss out on an ebookers shindig.

50% likely to attend.
I understand, Robert, and wish David and you and others at TeleRead the best. I'm hoping you can make it on Saturday, though. We'd love to meet with you. And, of course, you have an Axim x50v which I've never seen and am not sure I can even spell correctly (how did I do?).
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote