View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:05 AM   #775
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I am indeed going to miss my target. I was aiming for a reduction of 80 in my TBR list, and instead I'm only going to have reduced it by 72 or 73.

On the plus side, I have read lots of fun books, and I have managed to restrain my book buying to (mostly) wanted bargains, such that my average bought ebook cost this year is only $2.27, compared to an average cost of books read this year of $2.85. (Which was also the average cost of the book I read in 2011, while in 2010 it was $3.71.)

It seems that having a large TBR does one's average book cost a great deal of good, since one can wait for the special offers and reduced prices..
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote