View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 06:26 PM   #2792
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I assumed you were going to say, "With ketchup!"
I don't think Cain a full blood pit, but he had enough pit in him that people who had heard too many negative things about pit bulls would give him a wide berth whenever I took him walking—with the exception of one crazy drunk I we encountered one day on a nature trail who, upon seeing him, yelled, "A pit bull!" in a loud voice and walked straight up to him and began petting his head vigorously. Cain was unnerved. He jumped back and began barking at the man, who just ignored the barks. For a minute, I thought Cain was going to bite him.

Here's Cain with our old cat, Christian.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cain and Christian JPEG.JPG
Views:	212
Size:	256.4 KB
ID:	122714  
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote