View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 01:41 PM   #508
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
I hope this isn't too much off topic. My experience with Overdrive today. I checked out an audio book and tried to download it and it listed only one chapter. Because the print on the cover was so small I was unaware of this. So I called Overdrive and explained what happened. The person was not aware which book but told me to contact my library. I had already gone there and asked if he could help. He then suggested that I get online help. I suggested that since he was on the phone with me already that I would appreciate help now. He was very resistant and kept going over the other options for help but I finally asked if he was going to help me or not. He then informed me that this was an epilogue audio book with only one chapter. Ok, not a problem, though surprised. I then asked if he could remove it and I gave him my card number and email. He then told me that he noticed that I had this out on another account too. I never got to that one. But here is the problem. I gave him one card number and one email. Does that mean that this phone person has access to all my library accounts and my other residences? Are all Overdrive accounts linked? Does the phone person have access to all my reading no matter what account? Wow and I was worried about Google. Overdrive would probably be better at profiling me than Google. Bear in mind that I that I am not feeling well and watched “The Following” last night and am still in a state of terror. So feel free to make fun but please use a little restraint.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote