View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #9
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
The insanity video is a pretty good routine once you start the second month. I would call it a 8/10 on the hard scale. The first month would be a 6.5/10.
The entire workout to include the diet I would rate a 8.5/10. I loved it because it took out all of the work creating my own routine. I like to lift and am not as use to doing a super amount of cardio.

This type of workout makes good on all of the promises it makes.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote