View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:10 AM   #7
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Thanks, mgmueller.

Okay, I think the problem is, indeed, with my credit card. On my PC, I've successfully downloaded several of the books from my library, but those were, I guess, DRM-free. A few of my books don't download, saying that my credit card is invalid. I though B&N accepted non-US credit cards? Why is it saying mine is invalid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicsgirl View Post
As for the battery not charging, you may want to read this thread h ere: http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/...bounce#U527052
Thanks for the link graphicsgirl. Unfortunately, that didn't quite work. In fact, in the article the guy said:
Quote:
Once the battery is removed, connect your NOOK to a wall outlet using the NOOK AC-Adapter. The NOOK should begin to go through its booting process. Once booted, replace the battery (don't turn the NOOK off or unplug) and charge your NOOK for at least 2 hours.
Well, in my case, when I remove the battery and then plug in the power cable, nothing happens. The thing doesn't boot up. I had to plug the battery back in.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote