View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 09:04 PM   #21
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
Thanks, worked great.

One more suggestion (man, I am sounding demanding). Sometimes a directory may have both .cbr and .cbz files. Would it be possible to have it able to accept both in a command line wildcard?

For example , comiclrf.pl -n *.cb*

I tried this and the .cbr files worked but the output of the .cbz files were little 15k files. This is not a big deal since I can always separate the different files and then run two batches but it would be a nice feature.
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote