View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 12:26 PM   #71
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
My Headache with the Touch is I will be reading & suddenly it skips several pages either ahead or back! Lay it down come back its again 3-4 pages off! I spend a LOT of time trying to find my place again.... Very Flustrating! Sticking to my K3
Sounds like the problem I had with my T1 when it first came out. I returned it & then bought another one when Sony came out with an update to fix that problem. I no longer have that problem with my T1. Not that I'm saying multi page turning is not likely to happen more than with button use.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote