View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #60
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
But I think, M92 deserves some better words than astonished or even ironic remarks about users actually "recommending it"
M90 was a flop (just one example) and you are more than aware of that if you find my phrasing ironic (which, as a matter of fact, was not). I'm not sure how well Onyx handled the case but that bad reputation did not come from nowhere and I have seen quite a few users fuming at Onyx. I don't know if your "cheerleading" does more good or bad to Onyx as it may seem as a desperate (dishonest?) attempt to help it regain the lost ground.

If you like tinkering with gadgets then you should go onto some Linux forum and get a fanbase of users specifically interested in this area or open a separate topic for this purpose. That would get you much better results than broadcasting to a general audience majority of which is not interested in fixing the device they pay hefty price for or in Linux for that matter.

Have a look at this section of the forum apparently dedicated to Pocketbook enthusiasts for some examples.
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote