View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginnia View Post
itimpi---

Thanks for replying. I couldn't see any free service at dyndns.org. But is the router IP addr the external IP? I can see that on my router setup, and also when I run speedtest.net, the same IP addr shows.

On my router, I've attached a jpg of what I did for the port forwarding, where the "To IP addr" is my computer on our local network where Calibre is loaded. Don't know if it's right, but could you comment?
That is one part, very important (that is port forwarding)

To connect from the outside you need to know the Outside IP (on the WAN side) or configure DYNDNS (some other screen)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote