View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 11:38 PM   #11
Gedvondur
Gedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo
A quick FYI.. I bought my Kobo at WalMart in Aurora Ontario, (before I knew the Chapters had them). And when I got it home, I noticed the seal on the box had been opened, the books had been read! They were in the 'I'm Reading' section. This was NOT a new Kobo!
SO, the next day I took it back to their customer service desk, got an exchange and all is well. Be aware that WalMart at the time was advertising, "4 Free Ebooks" with the Kobo purchase. But nowhere online was any reference to this, and an email to their... um... Customer Support was ignored. Meh I think they were some romaonce novels, no big loss..
Keep your receipt! Is what I learned!
Gedvondur is offline   Reply With Quote