Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 06:22 AM   #258
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
There seems to happen a misunderstanding: Whereas I'm now, after having endured some difficulties described above, quite satisfied with the book worked out with the extended driver after reloading, the rumour is with the standard driver. With the extended, the spaces between the brackets and the word are - if at all - only few, such as one white space or so - not worth while incommodating you. The rest is all perfect.

But with the standard driver, it's for example like this:
Input:
I asked if she would like. She said: "No".
Output:
I asked if she would like. She said: "No
".
And this way many, many times. In an old calibre thread, I read about a similar problem, and there resulted that by reformatting of the text on the base of HTML (and not ODF), the issue went by. (How the mate had managed to convert ODF in Calibre, I don't know).

So yesterday, I considered to do the same and try again, but eventually desisted, for with the extended plugin it is all fine right now. Maybe when I'll convert another book, the issue appears again, then I'll let you know.

I'm excited with your helpfulness, however!
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote