Thread: NEW FIRMWARE!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 10:07 AM   #11
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wow! I'm astounded by how much faster PDFs are. There is hardly a pause when turning pages - even if you skip forward many pages.

And the PressReader update is amazing! I'm definitely going to start using that software again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myprecious View Post
Overall responsiveness/speed of the device has also increased - but perhaps it's just placebo
I definitely notice a significant improvement in general navigation as well. And I love the new keyboard and the disabled blinking light (I can turn the sensor lights on again, yay!).

Congrats iRex... as long as their aren't any sinister bugs hiding beneath the surface this is an outstanding update. It's convinced me to cancel my Kindle DX order and spend the money on books for my DR1000S instead.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote