View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #288
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homey View Post
I'm just trying to use the webpage to generate the xray file but I keep getting an error when trying to generate the file:

Fatal error: Call to a member function find() on a non-object in /home/shinew/public_html/xray/parse_page.php on line 75

Is this the page not working or is it something I've done?
I've checked the ASIN, database name, Shelfari URL, GUID a zillion times using Mobi2Mobi and they are all correct!
Whats going on?
It looks like something isn't being parsed properly when it's trying to find data from Wikipedia. That site hasn't been updated in a while anyway, I don't think. You're better off trying either the Calibre plugin or the stand-alone application.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote