View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #35
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Thanks for the explanation Geoff. All of the books I've ever bought from Kobo (about 300?) are 'archived'. Don't really like that they're showing in Calibre as on device, since they're not. Not a big deal now with a small number of books I have on the device, but could be a major pain in the butt later on.

Is there any way to have the 'home' screen be set as the library page instead of Kobo's widget or whatever you want to call it? Not any kind of huge issue, but it's what I'd prefer and am used to coming from Kindle.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote