View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #375
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Tome... I'm not familiar with using the CLI tools that come with Calibre... I use the GUI. Yes, you can change the metadata only. Since the Calibre GUI just drives the CLI tools, I expect you can do it at the CLI.

However, this person was asking about getting the m2m GUI working. I was just recommending an alternative GUI tool that would allow him to make changes to mobi metadata.

Once again, don't think I was putting down your great effort... it was the only game in town when you first donated it to the community and I used it quite a bit.

BOb
I am just happy that something better exists and something that is also updated.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote