View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 01:58 PM   #11
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by kein View Post
Thank you, Cbell for the link. Finally, got it done. It worked.

I have this issue I was discussing with Shaggy regarding an error message like "USB Device Not Recognized", and blaming it on travel hub. I was about to buy another one as an replacement, but I was talked out of it by the distributor whom I purchased my unit from. He mentioned the issue I was having was not a travel hub related, but software related and that it has happened before. Now, do you think if reflashing to original version would fix the problem? Thanks for your input
Did he say it was a software problem on the iLiad, or on the PC?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote