View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:38 PM   #6
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
I have 133 books on my reader in 8 or so different collections. I just put them in the various collections when I get the book. On my desktop I sort it by title in the various collections. On my reader however, within any given collection it loses its alpha sort and orders the books by whenever I added them to the collection.

I'd like to have my books sorted on my reader alphabetically inside my various collections. It's not doing that. I don't really want to manually move them around everytime I add a book. Is there a way to have the books in my collections on my reader show up alphabetically?
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote