View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 10:32 AM   #5
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Fingerprint access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambo. View Post
I gave up on the stock ROM and kludged CyanogenMod 10.1.3 (Android 4.2.2) onto it, something I highly recommend purely for the Privacy Guard (nuke App permissions after install).

Can't wait for CyanogenMod 11 to get a Milestone release for the i9305.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 opens with one's fingerprint. That seems to be the best security around.

Also, I read my eBooks now on a Paperwhite 2013 and a Kindle Fire HDX 2013. The latter has an LCD screen which has a few problems in very bright light due to reflections. I presume the Galaxy S5 will have the same problems in very bright light.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote