View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 10:17 AM   #15
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
I, too, have both the Kobo Aura HD and the new PW2. I love Amazon and the PW2 is a HUGE improvement over the first generation PW. That said, the Aura HD remains my favorite for reading due to the larger screen size and gorgeous display, not to mention the ability to customize with personal fonts, margin and line settings.

Although the Aura HD is a fingerprint magnet, I solved the problem by installing a plain matte black custom skin (front and back included) from DecalGirl skin for Kobo Aura HD. I strongly recommend ordering the MATTE version (not glossy) which is fingerprint resistant and does help to alleviate the slippery effect of the Aura HD's surface. The skin does not detract from or affect the look of the Aura. Of course, there are dozens and dozens of other colors/patterns to choose from if desired.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote