View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #1
Joques
Addict
Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.

Device: Kobo Glo
How to kepub-ify my epubs

Sorry if this has been gone over a thousand times. I couldn't find the answer with the search function. I am a longtime ebook reader, but new to this forum, so please be gentle

I seems to me that pg/chapter and reading life info is only available to books in Kobo's own kepub format. I seem to have gleaned also that Calibre will convert epubs into kepubs for me. I just can't figure out how. I go to install new plugins, find the KoboTouchExtended (1.3.1) plugin by Joel Gougen and install it.

But I can't find anywhere how to actually use it. There is no icon I can bring to the meny bar. There is nothing in the edit metadata option.

Please help!
Joques is offline   Reply With Quote