View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #58
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
When my elder nephew started swearing, I looked up from my book and politely inquired, "Did you just say f****** h***?"
He looked shamefaced and admitted saying those words.
So I replied that at least he didn't know any of the really bad words, and was (thankfully) a comparative innocent. I then allowed him, slowly, to extract from me the information that the worst swear word in the whole world was "Belgium," and that he was never to use it. Not ever.
The plan worked, and he used nothing else for a while.
!!!!! oh that's hilarious !!! i'm going to start using "belgium" as a swear word now. i just hope no belgians read this.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote