View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 06:23 PM   #39
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I have all my books backed up in calibre, and I always forget titles that I've read anyway, so I delete them from my kindle when I'm done. To me, it feels not like deleting a book or throwing it away as it feels like putting the book back on the shelf when I'm done.

Or do what I do:

Create a column in calibre named READ and, when finished with the book, just mark 'Y'.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote