View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:47 AM   #21937
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Hi everyone,

I am so cross with those who think they know so much better than the writers and the show-runners of a show (obviously)
Because it doesn't go the way one expected it would, doesn't mean that those spending months working on it, trying to create something (hopefully) consistent and delivering an idea/a message, are lazy/incompetent/overpaid people.

You think you're more qualified, please by all means, go and try (and let me know when I can watch your fabulous show on tv, but I won't hold me breathe).
That same comment can apply to so many other areas.; software development for instance.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote