Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 05:01 AM   #72
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I did a factory reset, reloaded the book from calibre, no changes to font settings or anything, but the problem still occurs with that book. It opens at a different pages, somewhere from page 153 to page 159, but never at page 160. The only thing I can think of is that if it is related to a chapter bug then this book doesn't have numbered chapters as such, only three parts appear in the TOC.
That was one of the things I was looking for. I have seen some other reports about reopening a page or two off. What I thought it could have been was a bit of inaccuracy the further the bookmark was from the reference point. That doesn't seem to be case.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote