View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:50 AM   #30
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinquent View Post
Yes, it's all gone quiet over there in the Sigil dev camp! Last full release was 6 months ago.
I have been using Sigil 5.902 (V6 beta) for a while and it has some really useful enhancements but also a lot of really annoying bugs which I'm looking forward to having fixed.

I think the dev team have been spending all their efforts on Calibre, which seems to be updated every other day - <off-topic>its nice to know that Calibre is being actively worked on but a right royal pain that it has to be updated every time you use it.</off-topic>
A quick look at the Source->Changes section of Sigil's Google Code site shows that multiple commits are happening daily. So while it's fair to say that the devs might not be keeping the general public apprised of exactly what they're working on ... it's quite clear from the active commit log that a lot of work is going on. They're not idle or applying all their efforts elsewhere.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-30-2012 at 08:14 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote