View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statch View Post
I have the Calibre library folder on my laptop synced to Sugarsync, and today I thought I'd download a file (an ebook) from that folder in Sugarsync to my Android phone to read on my Kindle app.

I used the Sugarsync Android app, and when I pressed on the file name and got the option to download it, the app told me it had done the download but then asked me to 'complete the action using' and gave me a list of apps, and the Kindle app wasn't one of the actions.

All I really want to do is download the file to the SD card, so I can move it (using the OI File Manager app, which also isn't one of the options) to the Kindle subdirectory, but it doesn't seem like I can complete the download without choosing an option.

For any Sugarsync users: Am I doing something wrong here? How do I just download a file from there to my SD card? (I'd love to be able to put it in a specific subdirectory directly but moving it is not a big deal.)
Is there a "Downloads" folder somewhere? Maybe within the Sugarsync directory. Perhaps it's in there. You should be able to move it where you want to.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote