View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 05:54 PM   #95
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Question How to get Custom Column Updated on re-sync?

Kiwidude:

I need a little help understanding how to get a custom field setup in order for it to always have the data from the shelves it is on in Goodreads. I have the mapping setup for it to update a custom column from Goodreads, but if I move the book(s) around on different shelves after the initial sync with Goodreads, how do I get it to update the column? Here are my setup screens, is there something I need to change in my setup?

PS: How do you guys get your pictures to show up small with the click on option??

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote