Thread: Troubleshooting Help deleting book from Kindle 3
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
So, I went online (Amazon) to manage my Kindle and deleted some books, but they are still in the local Kindle archives. Any suggestions or comments?

Yes, I tried to re-sync already, reboot 2 times and the book(s) are still showing on my Archive collection, even when they are gone on my Amazon's account.

I do have a Kindle 3 wifi.

Thanks in advance,
Have you tried underlining, then left clicking on each one? Left clicking brings up a 'delete' option.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote