View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 07:36 PM   #22
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by janiebegood View Post
Thanks, slayda! I may PM you with a few more specific questions (for example, the whole DRM .prc PID is like Greek to me! DRM I get, the others are new to me!

Would I need both the reader and the creator? Or if I'm just using it to format Word or text (or HTML, I suppose) files, I would only need the creator?
You need both. The reader to proofread what you create with the creator. The reader is also useful to do quick and dirty conversions and PDF conversions. They are both free downloads.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote