View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
McGraw-Hill digital textbooks coming to the Entourage Edge

from the press release:
Quote:
McGraw-Hill Education today announced a strategic alliance with enTourage Systems, Inc., to deliver McGraw-Hill's higher educational content to the enTourage eDGe(TM), a revolutionary interactive dualbook(TM) that combines the features of an e-book reader, notepad and tablet netbook in one device. Students purchasing McGraw-Hill titles for the enTourage eDGe will not only be able to read the text but take and share notes online, search for phrases in the text, listen to accompanying audio and view images and video in full color.

It's not clearly stated, but it sound like the McGraw-Hill textbooks in the Edge store will be the ones created for McGraw-Hill Connect. I've discussed my misgivings with the new format over here. I don't like that they created a new format, but if it is coming to the Edge, then this has the potential of being great news for students.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote