View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #51
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Hi awp, This new zipped download works fine thank you All's well with the world.

I don't know what's wrong with the download I did 7 hours ago from the 2nd link in post #48. I still have this older one - it has the "choose your own editor" feature but doesn't work with .xpgt.

However, whatever the problem was, I've just tried a download from the same link just now and it's fine, just like the version posted in #50.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thank you for your help.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote